Bennett DriveAway provides drive-away service for all types of motorized vehicles for customers across the continental United States. Although the majority of transports are tractors and straight trucks, qualified contractors may transport anything from a car to an oversize/overweight mobile crane.
Bennett DriveAway has been the safest transporter of trucks and other rolling cargo since 1986 and recruits only experienced contractors who meet high standards in safety, reliability, and quality customer care. If you are a qualified D.O.T. certified truck driver who is looking for a better way to deliver, Bennett DriveAway wants you.
When you are ready to join our team simply complete and submit the secure online application. If you would rather, you may also print, complete, and fax a copy of the application to 877.391.1796. Once the application has been received and processed, you will be contacted by one of our qualifications team members.
If you have further questions please contact a recruiter at 866.493.0539.
- Paid 65% of linehaul
- Trip advance available
- No forced dispatch
- A 100% independent contractor company
- A national network of agents dedicated to keeping you loaded and moving
- Safe driving bonus program
- Online load board and expert team of dispatchers
DriveAway Contractor Qualifications:
- Class A, B or C CDL with 6 months OTR driving experience in the past 7 years
- Must be twenty three years of age
- Must be able to pass Federal DOT physical and drug screen
- Must meet F.M.C.S.A. guidelines on safety clearance application
- No DUI or felonies in the previous seven years. All other felonies reviewed on a case by case basis.
- No more than seven points on license in the past three years
- Must comply with independent contractor’s daily log requirements as prescribed in 49 CFR Part 395
- Will accept driving school graduates
- All qualifications subject to management review